Celebrate your special day at London Zoo. Hire one of our iconic venues for weddings and receptions.
From classic to contemporary, and spacious to intimate, we have two stunning venues that can be finished flawlessly to suit your vision for both ceremonies and receptions.
Which London Zoo venues are available to hire for weddings and receptions?
- Mappin Pavilion - weddings from 45 to 80 guests
- Prince Albert Suite - weddings from 80 to 240 guests
The venues are available day and evening, and all year round.
Both venues are licensed for civil ceremonies.
Looking to add some animals to your special day?
Why not add a touch of animal magic to your special day, and have a glass of prosecco on Penguin Beach, or a canapé or two in Tiger Territory? We also have a range of animal experiences available.
What does a wedding at London Zoo include?
Our wedding packages include but are not limited to:
- Exclusive hire of your chosen venue from 15:00–00:00.
- Complimentary Zoo access for you and your guests during Zoo operating hours.
- A delicious buffet wedding breakfast.
- Half a bottle of house wine and mineral water per person with the meal.
- Account / Cash bar.
- PA system and handheld mic for the speeches.
- Dancing for the evening.
- All staffing required for a seamless service.
- Standard round tables and inhouse chairs with white table linen, house cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Dedicated entrance with a gate attendant for one hour.
- Event security.
How much does it cost to have a wedding at London Zoo?
Wedding package prices start at £146 + VAT per person.
Get in touch with our friendly team
Did you know, you're supporting our global conservation work?
By holding your wedding at London Zoo, you're helping us support the global conservation of animals and their habitats.