We've got plenty of food and drink options at London Zoo to ensure you are fully fuelled throughout your visit.
What food and drink options are available at London Zoo?
From breakfast pastries and a latte to stone-baked pizzas and salads, we have something for every appetite at London Zoo! You'll find a variety of catering outlets around the Zoo:
The Terrace Restaurant
- Tantalise your taste buds in our indoor restaurant, which offers both sit-down and takeaway options, plus hot drinks and pastries.
- Open from 10am for visitors to sit in and have a hot drink and snack. Hot food is served from 11.30am-2.30pm.
- Find out more and download the menu.
- The perfect spot for pastries, hot drinks and sandwiches on the go.
- 10am-2.30pm, Friday - Sunday (subject to change)
Peckish Parrot Café
- Feeling peckish? Pop by for sandwiches, cakes or a Little Keepers lunch box. Find it in our Animal Adventure area. Outdoor picnic benches are available.
- 10am-2.20pm, Monday - Sunday (subject to change)
- Pop by our woodland kiosk for a hot drink or snack.
- 10am-2.30pm, weekends only (subject to change)
- In need of an energy boost? Head to the Beach Hut, next to Penguin Beach, for a hot drink.
Does London Zoo cater for different dietary requirements?
We cater for a wide variety of dietary needs including vegetarians and vegans. Please let us know if you have a specific allergy or dietary requirement so we can let you know of the most appropriate food choice.
Sustainable, seasonal, local
Our dishes use fish from sustainable sources, meat from welfare-conscious farms and fruit and vegetables that are in season and sourced as locally as possible.
Our food packaging is made from plants and is composted along with any food waste. We work with Bio collectors in Surrey to break down food and packaging waste into bio fuel. We sort and clear all the waste ourselves on site to ensure it is recycled, you won’t see a single plastic bottle, and the rapeseed oil we use is recycled into biodiesel.
All meat is from Red Tractor assured British farms, our chicken is free-range and all fish is deemed sustainable by the Marine Conservation Society.
Gold members receive 10% off in our Zoo shops and restaurants.