5th - 9th February 2024
Price: Free with zoo entry
This event is for school groups and home educators learning at a KS2 level.
Learn more about the challenges facing animals today and how students can take action to protect them at London Zoo’s KS2 Endangered Animals Week.
During this week, we will have additional drop-in activities on site for school groups, themed around endangered species and linked to the KS2 national curriculum.
To enhance your experience at the zoo, we’ll send you additional resources before your trip. These materials will help you plan a route around the Zoo that focuses on endangered species and will give you ideas to maximise your learning opportunities and make the most of your day.
For those looking to extend their learning further, we will have a limited number of Endangered Animals workshops available each day, delivered by one of our Learning Officers.
What's included with zoo entry
- Drop-in engagement activities themed around endangered species
- Resources sent to you before your trip to help you plan a route around the zoo and maximise your learning
- Support from the KS2 Senior Learning Officer before your trip
- Option to book a free 1 hour Endangered Animals workshop delivered by one of our Learning Officers, subject to availability
- Workshops will be available during Endangered Animals Week at 10:30, 11:30 and 12:30.
- There is a maximum of 35 students per workshop.
How to book
All KS2 groups that book a trip to London Zoo during Endangered Animals Week will be sent resources ahead of their trip.
To check availability and book a workshop, please contact us at [email protected].