Halloween at London Zoo this October half term
Calling all little monsters and fearless families! For hairy but not too scary Halloween fun this October half term, trick-or-treat yourselves to a trip to London Zoo.
Boo at the Zoo is back at London Zoo this October
Whether you’re looking for traditional Halloween crafts, hair-raising animal facts, or a session in sorcery, we’ve got you covered for half term activities.
- Decorate a petrifying pumpkin*.
- Navigate through the extinct species graveyard.
- Head to Ghoul School to learn some spells.
- Party away in our bubble boogie.
- Craft a menacing mask to take home with you.
- With the help of the Zoo’s fearsome face painters, transform into a black cat, spider or other creepy creature*.
- Tune in to terrifying animal talks and devilish demonstrations.
Join us for our Halloween activities for kids this October half term
Our Boo at the Zoo activities are included with Zoo entry unless otherwise stated and available from 21 to 31 October at London Zoo. Members and under 3s can visit London Zoo for free.
*Extra charges apply.