Halloween at London Zoo this October half term
Calling all little monsters and fearless families! For hairy but not too scary Halloween fun this October half term, trick-or-treat yourselves to a trip to London Zoo.
Boo at the Zoo is back at London Zoo this October
Whether you’re looking for traditional Halloween crafts, hair-raising animal facts, or a session in sorcery, we’ve got you covered for half term activities from 21 to 31 October at London Zoo.
- Decorate a petrifying pumpkin*.
- Navigate through the extinct species graveyard.
- Head to Ghoul School to learn some spells.
- Party away in our bubble boogie.
- Craft a menacing mask to take home with you.
- With the help of the Zoo’s fearsome face painters, transform into a black cat, spider or other creepy creature*.
- Tune in to terrifying animal talks and devilish demonstrations.
- Scuba Sam and the Spooky Squid UV puppet show**
Gold Members, Fellows and Patrons will have exclusive access to the 10:30am session each day.
Sky Kids Animal Adventure Trail
For an extra Halloween treat this year we’ve teamed up with Sky to bring you the Sky Kids Animal Adventure Trail at London Zoo from 21 October - 16 November. Learn all about endangered animals and species preservation with some Sky Kids helpers along the way, like Scooby Doo, Pip and Posy and Dora the Explorer!
Join us for our Halloween activities for kids this October half term
Boo at the Zoo activities are included with Zoo entry unless otherwise stated. Members and under 3s can visit London Zoo for free.
*Extra charges apply.
**Please note this show contains UV lights and may be disruptive to visitors who are sensitive to light.