Sessions take place at 10:30 am every Tuesday during school term-time.
Type of place
Welcome to our baby sensory experience at London Zoo.
Together, we'll journey through the ocean and explore all the sights, sounds, and textures of the marine world through our interactive Sensory Stories at the Zoo
Surrounded by fish and corals in our Tiny Giants: Minibeasts and Coral Reefs Exhibit, each interactive story follows a different marine creature as it journeys through the ocean, exploring its surroundings and meeting colourful creatures!
With five different sensory stories rotated each week, there is lots to explore and experience together, to strengthen relationships and create ever-lasting memories.
This baby sensory experience is recommended for babies 0-8 months old.
Price of Baby Sensory Sessions at London Zoo
- £12 per baby and one caregiver
Know before you book Baby Sensory Stories at the Zoo
- General admission to the Zoo is not included and must be purchased separately if you would like to explore the Zoo afterwards. Buy your tickets for admission here.
- One parent/guardian/carer per participant will be allowed entry into the session space.
- Please arrive on time to ensure minimal disruption.
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information.
- For any queries, email us at [email protected]
Baby changing facilities are available nearby and privacy available for breastfeeding. Please just ask our staff.