1:30pm on the selected dates
Type of place
Disability carers will be given access to the enclosure free of charge.
Unfortunately, wheelchair access is not available for this experience. Please see below for more information.
Meet our inquisitive meerkat family and feed them their favourite snacks as a Zoo VIP
Head into our African-inspired arid habitat to learn about these incredible animals and the work that we do to ease the pressures on meerkats in the wild. Ask our experts everything you've ever wanted to know about meerkats whilst feeding them some of their lunch.
Meet the Meerkats experience at London Zoo includes:
- 20 minute meet and feed our family of meerkats
- Discover amazing facts about the species
- Opportunity to ask our Zoo expert any questions you have about our meerkats
Know before you book your Meet the Meerkats experience at London Zoo
Important information before booking your Meet the Meerkats experience:
- Children must be at least 5 years of age and be accompanied by an adult who must also purchase a Meet the Meerkats experience ticket. There must be no more than 2 children per adult.
- General admission is not included and must be purchased separately.
- You must wear appropriate closed toe footwear for the experience.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers cannot participate in our Meet the Animals experiences.
- For participants with a disability or learning difficulty, please contact on [email protected] for advice before purchasing. Unfortunately, wheelchair access is not available for this experience due to space limitations.
- Please see our full terms and conditions for more information
To manage an existing booking, please visit https://zsllondonzoo.seetickets.com/customerservice
- £54 per person
- 10% discount for Gold Members, Fellows, and Patrons. Please enter your CRM ID in the Offer Code box.
- Those with disabilities can be accompanied by an essential carer to support them during their experience. Essential carers can enter the experience area free of charge but do not take part in the experience. Should you require an essential carer please put this information in the participant information form at checkout.