Can be booked for a private event.
This breath-taking Land of the Lions event space transports visitors from the heart of London to India’s vibrant Sasan Gir.
It provides up to 300 guests with the opportunity to be closer than ever before to mighty Asiatic lions, in truly beautiful and unique outdoor space.
The Land of the Lions event space is already themed to perfection, providing a colourful and lively back drop for your evening event.
What events can I hire the Land of the Lions event space for?
The Land of the Lions event space can be hired for drinks receptions.
What features does Land of the Lions have?
- Bespoke catering options, bowl food, hot canapés and cocktails.
- Large, themed outdoor area within the heart of the Zoo, with lots to explore.
- Upgrade option of staying the night in our London Zoo Lodges.
- Upgrade to have one of our Zookeepers talk you through wonderful facts and anecdotes about Land of the Lions.
What’s the capacity of the Land of the Lions event space?
Land of the Lions event space has capacity for:
- Drinks receptions for up to 300 guests.
- Drinks, canapés and delicious bowl food for up to 300 guests.
Where in the Zoo is Land of the Lions?
Land of the Lions is in the Orange zone of the Zoo.
How much does it cost to hire the Land of the Lions event space?
£5000 + VAT minimum spend required.
How can I hire Land of the Lions for a private event?
Get in touch with our friendly team at [email protected]
How can I hire Land of the Lions for a corporate event?
Did you know that free venue hire is one of the key benefits of ZSL’s Corporate Membership packages?
If your company is looking to host an event at London Zoo or Whipsnade Zoo, it may be worth considering Corporate Membership.
Other membership benefits available include free Zoo tickets for your staff, corporate volunteering days working at the Zoo, behind the scenes tours, and further discounts on future venue hire and event bookings.